Senior Creative Design Manager
View's mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate. We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View's windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings up to 20 percent. View's windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 35 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place – join us.
View is looking for a Senior Creative Designer to put their skills to work into making great visual presentations, graphics and web pages. We want conceptual thinkers, clever visualizers and designers who are comfortable helping others communicate their best.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field/experience and 5 years of equivalent relevant work experience
· Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (especially Photoshop and Illustrator) and html
· Mastery in PPT (Keynote is a plus)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent self-management skills
· Experience working in agency environment a plus.