JOB DESCRIPTION: SAVA is seeking a CI Specialist who shall be responsible for reviewing multiple threat streams in order to identify CI indicators, find Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) nexus. The candidate will also recommend appropriate actions utilizing multiple databases, analytical products, and CI regulations and policies to protect the client from FIE penetration and collection activities.
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school and possess a CI Special Agent Credentialing Certificate
- Must have 10+ years of experience conducting CI collection, CI functional services, CI investigations, or CI operations
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of National and Defense guidance, community, and practices pertaining to CI.
- Must have experience in planning, conducting and overseeing the following tasks:
- Receiving, triaging, tasking and managing FIE threat streams research CISRS and CI Incident reports and recommending the appropriate outcome on each incident based on the facts and circumstance of the initial report
- Using available databases and collected information, conducting CI reviews to determine further CI activities
- Identifying, reviewing and validating anomalies of all threat streams and recommend appropriate actions
- Conducting CI checks on multiple systems to identify FIE nexus to incidents that include a reportable CI indicator
- Coordinating with CI analysts for supporting products, researching trends, and identifying FIE Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) of higher risk threats.
- Developing and writing clear, concise leads for action.
- Using Information Technology (IT) tools and products to monitor status of the action(s).
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.