H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking an innovative, solutions driven and well-seasoned Senior Cost Estimator/Scheduler to join our team. This position is located on government client site in San Diego, CA.
The Senior Cost Estimator/Scheduler responsibilities may include:
- Provide overarching and direct program cost estimating/scheduling support including the overall coordination of cost estimating/scheduling efforts for programs and projects.
- Prepare cost estimates based on program acquisition strategy, deliverables, schedule, and operations and support concepts.
- Assist in the preparation of Program Life Cycle Cost Estimates (PLCCEs) and analyses, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA’s), Cost Comparison Analysis (CCAs), Business Case Analysis (BCA’s), Cost Analysis Requirements Documents (CARDS), trade-studies, Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), and Cost as an Independent Variable analysis (CAIVs).
- Assist in the coordination and adjudication of issues for Independent Cost Estimate (ICE) and Service Cost Position (SCP) for designated programs requiring an ICE/SCP.
- Develop Program Office Estimates (POEs), and “time-phased” PLCCEs with technical evaluations, that support Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/budget submissions, program milestone reviews, and assist in development of Acquisition Strategies in accordance with DoD, Navy, and SPAWAR acquisition and cost estimating/scheduling policies.
- Submit preliminary (draft) and final PLCCE(s)/POEs, cost models, supporting documentation, and affordability template to the requestor, both in format and schedule, annually (for annual reporters), as scheduled for POEs, or at the request of the Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) or Acquisition Manager.
- Identify and quantify system and subsystem cost drivers based on the Program’s technical and programmatic definition and results generated in the PLCCE.
- Support the development of cost databases or new Cost Estimating/Scheduling Relationships (CERs) and other cost factors generated from historical data, as well as, assess all other CERs and cost factors already prepared from available databases, in the development of the PLCCE, on an AD HOC basis, or when assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in any subject from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience providing Cost estimating, Scheduling, Earned Value Management (EVM) or program control expertise within DoD, 5 years’ of this experience working in direct support of a program office (e.g., PMW).
- Demonstrated knowledge of military C4I/IT products; with specific Navy Satellite Communications (SATCOM-both MILSATCOM and Commercial), Tactical Communications, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS) knowledge.
- DAWIA Business, Finance and Cost Estimating Level III or equivalent.
- Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance at the time of employment and maintain that clearance throughout employment.