Education Required:Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, or the sciences.Skills Required:We are seeking multiple highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to work closely with our Government client. Successful candidates will have excellent communication, quantitative, research, and analytical skills and the capability to lead or principally contribute to large and difficult projects.
- A minimum of 15 years of government acquisition experience and knowledge of Federal contract requirements, cost estimating, and cost analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in complex information technologies, simulations, models, operations, and research tools. Demonstrated expertise in advising senior-level decision makers on significant issues related to cost.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT software used throughout the government for cost and economic analysis such as Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACEIT), Crystal Ball, @Risk, and other common cost analysis software. Knowledge of DHS systems and software will be more favorably evaluated. Certified Function Point Counter is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic work environment and ability to coordinate and perform multiple assignments.
- Possess analytical, assertive, creative, and effective problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess a Government or industry standard cost certification. Examples include: Certified Cost Estimating and Analysis (CCEA) certification from the International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA); Professional Level Certifications (e.g. Certified Cost Professional (CCP), Certified Estimating Professional (CEP), etc.) from the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International, and Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) or DHS Cost Estimating certifications.
- Demonstrated capability to work independently to resolve complex issues.
- Possess all the skills required for Senior Cost Analyst.
- U.S. Citizenship required. Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
- Responsibilities:Leading or facilitating the leadership of a team to develop defensible time phased, risk adjusted, documented life cycle cost estimates.
- Engaging with the customer in such a way as to facilitate a sound analysis and reflect well on the team and the company as a whole.
- Exercising leadership skills within the analysis team to facilitate a sound analysis and development of team members to their fullest extent.
Benefits:We offer competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience. We have an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance
- 100% Company funded Retirement Plans
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick pay plans
- Tuition assistance