As a Senior Corporate Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of reported data in accordance to with US GAAP and IFRS, including the administration of the consolidation and reporting system - Hyperon Financial Management (HFM) - as key user and facilitator.
- Account for changes in equity accounts primarily related to intercompany transactions
- Accurately account for and analyze changes in equity accounts
- Ability to learn the consolidation process (intercompany eliminations, gross profit in inventory, historical adjustment in HFM, new business combination effect, etc)
- Be able to make adjusting journal entries in HFM
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external reporting including income statement, balance sheet, business segments and related exhibits
- Use analytical skills to understand consolidated financials and provide ad hoc analysis as required or requested
- Suggest improvements in processes and detect errors prior to distributing/publishing financials
- Maintain standard report shells in HFM and update as needed in response to changes in infrastructure, customer requirements or software changes
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting as needed
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance regarding internal controls over consolidation process
- Participate in various special projects and ad hoc reporting as they arise
- Back up for HFM administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Licensed CPA with demonstrated and proven success in application of US GAAP/IFRS, financial analysis, consolidations
- 8 + years of experience in consolidation and reporting activities in a multinational environment
- Demonstrates (1) ability to work independently and to solve problems, (2) consistently meet stringent deadlines, (3) a high degree of attention to detail, (4) strong written and oral communication
- Flexible to work overtime as required.
- Experience with Hyperion