Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Discover our culture of respect and inclusion --
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager for Corporate functions, you will be part of a high performing recruiting team as we collectively strive to reimagine the way we work to become more simple, speedy, and transparent.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of professional and managerial positions for multiple groups (e.g. Risk, Audit, Finance, Legal, HR, Corporate Administrative Office and Chief of Staff)
- You will build and maintain relationships with hiring manager to educate them on the recruitment process timeline, roles and responsibilities, as well as, promoting diversity.
- You will consult with the hiring managers to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for the organization.
- Inclusion and diversity is foundational to who we are as a bank – you will develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for each position.
- You will handle the interview and selection process ensuring that all critical information on the candidate is obtained.
- Partner with HR management and Compensation to develop, extend and negotiate candidate offers.
- You will work with Recruitment Coordinator on background checks and all necessary compliance, and manage the closing of the position all the way through the on-boarding of successful candidates.
- You will ensure that the applicant tracking system (Taleo) and the Contact Management System (CMS) are consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance.
- Review monthly/quarterly recruitment metrics to ensure target time to fill, aging and other TAS metrics are on track.
- You will take on a leadership role for assigned TAS projects.
What you'll bring to the team:
- You have an uncompromising desire to succeed and make a difference wherever your professional and personal path takes you. Typically, a Bachelor's degree, and 6+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience will be a key component of your past successes. Above all, you're an extraordinary teammate with a strong sense of urgency who values accountability, integrity, quality, collaboration and creativity.
Other key qualifications:
- You have a consistent record of success within a recruitment organization with experience in creative sourcing, cold calling, and networking techniques
- You bring experience in the Financial Service/Banking industry and a strong business sense
- You have the ability to manage competing demands, prioritize and successfully meet client needs.
- You have a flexible nature and the ability to meet changing demands in a dynamic work environment.
- Management and development of relationships with candidates and hiring managers is a skill you are proud to have mastered.
- You have experience mentoring and guiding junior team members.
- You pride yourself on your solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- You demonstrate a general understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- You have proficiency with applicant tracking databases, as well as, Microsoft Office Products.