The Human Resources Manager plans, directs, and coordinates human resource management activities within various corporate groups to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, personnel policies, employee relations and compliance.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Solid understanding of FLSA, ADA, FMLA and state specific employment related laws/regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Solid process and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Advise managers and consult them on matters such as performance management, compliance, FMLA, FLSA, compensation, policy and other HR processes. Work with Corporate COE's to ensure the accurate administration of compensation, benefits, performance management, etc.
- Consult with Management to resolve complex ER issues. Conduct investigations in accordance with company and legal guidelines. Coach and counsel managers on employee development and performance management issues. Reviews and approves terminations.
- Work with HR Team and Leadership on employee training, org development, succession planning, compensation and talent management for Corporate Staff.
- Perform analysis on statistical data and reports to identify and determine root cause of issues and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that HR and payroll processes are followed for transfers, pay changes, additional headcount, resignations, terminations, etc.
- Provide training and technical support as well as project management for relevant processes and programs.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in HR or Related Field
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience required
- PHR or SPHR strongly preferred