Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
Bring your experience recruiting across corporate business functions to Luxottica.
The Senior Recruiter will act as a key recruitment business partner for key leadership positions within all business units for Luxottica corporate shared services. The position is a combination of; active recruitment, leading recruitment support for all positions and active day-to-day leadership partner with local & international leaders.
The Sr. Recruiter manages the full-lifecycle recruitment process, assists in mentoring/guiding Recruiters & Specialists, and working with the Talent Acquisition team on strategic initiatives to improve performance of the department.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with HR & Business Leaders to own the recruitment program for the designated area of the business
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with internal and external clients in order to understand business and staffing needs.
- Participates in weekly strategy meetings with HR leaders & hiring managers, providing a consultative approach on talent.
- Assists in mentoring and guiding Recruiters on best practices and procedures.
- Has an active voice in promoting change and innovative ideas to drive the department forward.
- Presents to Hiring Managers, and works as liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and HR business partners providing guidance through the interview, offer, and hiring process.
- Gathers competitive intelligence, industry trends, and labor market conditions to create search strategies.
- Lead small project teams, and volunteer for stretch assignments to expand working knowledge within, and outside of sourcing.
- Generates reports and data, new proposals and general corporate information.
- Adhere to and execute against the Talent Acquisition KPI’s.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on hiring techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ recruitment industry experience with focus on corporate & technical hiring
- Experience in Agency & in-house environments
- Expert knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Demonstrated commercial acumen; deep understanding of corporate business functions
- History of influencing senior leadership within HR & Business
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and both oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience mentoring, leading or managing a team within a recruiting environment
- High energy, and has relationship building skills with
- History of take initiative to drive change across recruiting processes or practices
- Ability to prioritize, influence, negotiate and partner cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to report and understand data.