Senior Corporate Recruiter - Engineering
8 - 10 years experience • Engineering Services
Transforming ideas into reality since 1958, GAI is an employee-owned engineering and environmental consulting firm. We provide expertise to worldwide clients in the energy, transportation, development, government, and industrial markets. We believe in community involvement and are committed to corporate responsibility including recycling and eco-friendly practices. We are looking for a self-motivated Sr. Staffing Specialist to assist with our growing business. Under the direction of the Staffing Manager, this individual will handle recruiting activities for civil engineers in addition to other positions. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their network of civil engineers to help GAI attract and retain the best talent in the A/E/C industry. This position is available in any of our major offices (Pittsburgh, Orlando, Jacksonville, Indianapolis/Ft. Wayne, etc).
- Fill all assigned job openings and manage recruiting needs including but not limited to posting positions, resume searches and reviews, partnering with hiring managers to determine needs, preparing offer letters/approvals, setting up interviews, and any additional recruiting needs.
- Act as a brand ambassador for GAI by attending industry conferences, job fairs, and networking events
- Source and recruit both active and passive candidates at all levels of the organization using job boards, social recruiting, cold calling, etc.
- Ensure the candidateexperience (from application to hire/no hire) is positive representing a "Client First" approach and dispositioning all candidates.
- Adhere to metrics regarding time to hire, fill rate, candidateexperience, cost ratios, and overall recruiting effectiveness.
- Travel to offices throughout the country to interview candidates and attend recruiting events and job fairs, as necessary.
- Align the company's hiring practices with the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 8+ years of direct recruiting and staffingexperience
- 3+ years of experience working in Architect/Engineer/Contractor firm
- Proficient with MS Office and HRIS software.
- Must be detail oriented and maintain confidentiality at all times. "Client First" approach to all interactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills a must.