Join our high-impact HR team where you can be part of an innovative and creative team of HR professionals whose passion is the pursuit of excellence. At Abt Associates, the Human Resources team provides global, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. We aim to enhance the Company’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees. We are committed to a work environment that supports collaboration, work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Senior Corporate Recruiter to support Abt's corporate functions in Rockville, MD.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will establish and maintain a strong network for sourcing and attracting talent and plan recruitment strategies and helping to assess current and longer-term hiring needs. With a focus on attracting senior professional candidates and filling specialized rolls, the incumbent is responsible for planning recruitment strategies to attract top talent, developing strong partnerships with hiring managers, building a bench of qualified candidates, cultivating an in-depth understanding of client hiring needs, establishing a strong recruiting network, and utilizing numerous techniques to source and attract potential talent.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the designated Departments, develops recruitment strategies to achieve requiredstaffing objectives
- Recommends specialized recruiting sources to hiring managers
- Employs a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to identify a high quality diverse candidate pool
- Creates and fosters relationships with key associations, industry specific organizations, and other resources and to attract candidates to Abt
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviews. Provide screening for manager to ensure applicants meet required and desiredqualifications based upon job requisitions
- Manages internal applicant process
- Ensure candidate applications and biodata sheet are complete with necessary information for proposals and client review and acceptance. Work with candidates to ensure they understand the recruitment and compensation system
- Works with HR and Hiring managers to develop and extend offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of Abt’s employment policies and procedures
- Manages the post-offer recruitment process to secure key acceptances
- Collaborates with other HR team members on training and development projects relating to interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Analyzes recruiting market trends in order to improve Abt’s effectiveness at senior level recruitment
- Considers and builds processes to streamline and improve cost effective recruitment services
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Possess knowledge of human resources and recruitment principles, practices, procedures and documentation processes
- Have working knowledge on state and federal laws, rules and regulations pertaining to recruitment and employment.
- Prior experiencerecruiting corporate position in various Departments such as IT, Finance, HR and Strategic Communications
- Possess strong and effective oral and written communication skills to include strong interviewing, networking, consultative and client management skills
- Possess excellent diplomatic interpersonal skills and ability to work and interact successfully with all levels within the company
- Capable of exercising discretion with significant matters and exhibiting sound logic in handling issues
- Have demonstrable track record in developing internal and external partnerships
- Adept at partnering key stakeholders to successfully recruit senior professionals and fill specialized roles
- Bachelordegree with 5-7years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.