Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will support the digital guest communication, marketing and CRM efforts for both Montage Hotels & Resorts and Pendry Hotels & Resorts. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the cohesive approach to all online marketing programs as well as the efforts to increase market share and revenue growth across the portfolio. This position will also have a strong focus on CRM driven revenue, email marketing, analytics & reporting, and most importantly, e-commerce revenue growth across all digital platforms.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Corporate Director, Digital Marketing. This demanding and diverse role includes a mix of responsibilities, functions, tasks and project coordination across the digital space within the company.
This position may be based in Irvine, CA or remotely.
Major areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
- Support key digital marketing activities to drive acquisition, retention and brand awareness (website, mobile app, SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing)
- Ensure guest communication consistency by connecting the vision, mission and sense of the brand to all guest interactions
- Provide strategic support for the company’s email marketing efforts including messaging, targeting, distribution and measurement
- Based on current metrics, establish benchmark KPI’s and stretch goals for campaigns and database growth
- Under the leadership of the Senior Corporate Director, Digital Marketing, develop and implement best practices for overall database growth, health and retention
- Collaborate with IT and CRM partner to onboard new properties to CRM and guest communication workflow
- Provide day-to day support to hotels for CRM related requests, including training, onboarding, campaign and content management
- Ongoing support of website content using a content management system, in addition to supporting the overall brand website strategy and experience
- Provide support for mobile application as needed
- Daily/weekly review analytics to identify areas for optimization; provide detailed reporting for digital campaign efforts
- Draft copy for email campaigns and website as needed
- Provide quality control for all outbound emails, including confirmations, marketing messages and ad-hoc campaigns
- Assist with management of relationship with CRM partner to maximize efficiencies in day-to-day operations and resolve tasks
- Ability to manage 3rd party agencies as needed
- Assist team members with day-to-day digital marketing tasks and coordinating projects/activities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in hospitality or luxury brand digital marketing and e-commerce
- 4+ years working with a CRM platform (Cendyn or comparable CRM platform, including both CRM and Marketing automation)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing channels, including email marketing, SEO, SEM, websites, digital content and advertising.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Hotel/Hospitality/Luxury experience required
- Ability to articulate key performance drivers and measure campaign success
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Background in Wordpress or similar content management platform
- Knowledge of basic HTML (create/edit email templates); basic Photoshop a plus
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft, edit and proofread copy to adhere to brand standards
- Commitment to guest service and experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to work with co-located teams
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Professional business presence
- Ability to travel to hotels/resorts as needed
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative; proven proactive thinker
- Knowledge in email marketing and database goals and the ability to measure program success
- Understanding and experience with CRM and marketing automation best practices