The Project Manager responsibilities begin with project initiation through closeout. Key elements of this position are coordination of the project teams and ability to manage internal and external resources. The key phase of involvement on projects will involve programming, leasing, budget preparation and approval and design and construction phases. A successful project is one that has been delivered on scheduled and within budget. Typical projects include relocations, tenant build-out, and out-of-ground construction in both retail and corporate environments. Functions
- Assists in developing methods to monitor ongoing multiple supplier relationships with U.S. Bank. Monitors compliance with contractual requirements.
- Creates and implements reporting procedures between suppliers and U.S. Bank.
- Participates in periodic business review meetings with suppliers.
- Responds to inquiries and surveys monitoring performance of suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying methods to maintain and improve relationships between various U.S. Bank business lines, Corporate Real Estate and vendors.
- Works with various departments - A/P, VRM, and Finance to qualify and set up vendors in the U.S. Bank systems.
- Provide research and analysis as required to verify vendor qualifications and performance.
- Using demonstrated past experience in project management and contract administration, work closely with Property Managers and Property Administrators to provide information on vendor relationships, ongoing projects, problem resolution and contractual compliance.
- Responds to numerous inquiries from various business lines concerning multiple ongoing projects and contracts.
- Provides needed and periodically updated information to vendors as requested.
- Understands role as source of information for Property Management and is timely in responses.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management and leadership activities
- Five or more years of managerial experience Preferred Skills/Experience
-Bachelor's degree. Master’s Degree preferred – Architectural, Design, Construction Mgmt-Ten or more years of experience in full-cycle Corporate Construction Project Management and leadership activities
- Strong background in project budget management.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD
- Metrics driven management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills - Experience managing staff/ team of Project Managers
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience focused on multitude of projects from Tenant Improvement through Out of Ground Construction
- Interior Design and/or Space Planning and Programming is beneficial
- Proven track record of accomplishments for meeting project timelines, budgets and client satisfaction.
- Ability to create ROI analysis for potential and existing projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and Share point
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Experience with AutoCAD