Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We've filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and measurable results guide the way.
We Value: Authenticity, Passion, Diversity
As a senior member of the content team, you have mastered the art of creative and persuasive messaging that drives enterprise-level companies' results. You have a gift for translating complex, obscure technical material into digestible soundbites that engage your audience. You have deep B2B agency experience but also a creative side that is itching to emerge. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow along with the brightest minds in the industry, let's talk!
You Value: Creativity, Innovation, Leadership
Spend your days:
- Working in partnership with the Associate Creative Director developing content strategy for high-profile enterprise clients in the healthcare and technology industries
- Participating in client strategy meetings to thoroughly understand their objectives
- Leading and collaborating with your team to produce a cohesive strategy, messaging, and content
- Transforming highly complex, technical material into engaging, action-oriented marketing messages
- Pushing conventional thinking and continually looking for new/better/inspirational methods of getting your message out
- Developing personas and associated templates
- Cutting loose with a joke or doling out chocolate to break up an intense day
What you'll bring to the table:
- An undergraduate degree in interactive media, journalism, communications, or a related discipline
- 7+ years of experience as a copywriter with an emphasis on B2B technology-driven marketing – ABM experience is a must!
- Strong B2B portfolio that proudly boasts your exceptional work – whitepaper, email, headline display, blogs, messaging strategy, call to action, content audits, and other engaging content
- Well-practiced communicating your ideas to external clients – refined presentation skills
- Confident and elegant communication style – you can condense highly technical concepts into concise, meaningful content and present to all levels of the enterprise
- A crazy passion for modern marketing – you can't get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
- A desire to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
You'll enjoy these things while working for ID:
- A competitive salary and a full suite of benefits
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional development
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth; fast-moving firms find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big.