We are currently seeking talented Senior Copywriter to join our Flex Force Team to service our clients’ needs across the United States. The ideal candidate will be eager and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished. The Sr Copywriter develops engaging, brand relevant, and original marketing messages that speak to specific audiences, often targeted in retail spaces. This role develops the overall concept for the creative brief for a variety of basic to intermediate brand communications and marketing applications and programs.
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You'll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
- Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables. Operational Excellence
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level client copywriting deliverables within budget, and based on objectives and concepts established by the client.
- Presents and participates in planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams to develop the creative brief for assignments of varying scope and complexity; to communicate product information and to develop style guides.
- Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations to Management for improvements in textual content, tools, processes and/or assigned tasks.
- Supports Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate and timely completion of the assigned Creative Design activities.
- Crafts clear and concise technical writing for operations-level client deliverables.
- Develops client strategies and analysis, both in the brand/marketing space and within retail.
- Decides the written communication of the creative vision across various brands, materials, techniques and medias.
- Creates and implements the textual content (the “voice”) of client deliverables for the assigned clients, spanning all potential touch-points (packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc).
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 6+ years progressive Communications, Journalism experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.