As Senior Copywriter, you’ll work closely with the creative teams’ Lead Designer to manage project workflow, delegate responsibilities, and communicate with both the event marketing team and the event communities to shape messaging and contribute to overall event branding efforts. You’ll also oversee the work of junior copywriter(s) who will report directly to you, as well as overseeing the work of any internal or external freelancers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing SEO-friendly copy for websites, promotional/sales emails and social media communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field preferred
- Experience drafting compelling sales support materials is a plus.
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus.
Minimum 5 years’ experience writing sales-oriented marketing copy required