The Senior Visual Copywriter is a more experienced part of Inmar Creative, still focused on the executional, but pushing the exploratory and strategic even further and bringing a broader perspective. This is also a multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary role, bringing a greater awareness of the balances and audiences involved. Every position within Inmar Creative is a strategic and leadership position, and Senior Copywriters form a bridge between executional and overall leadership and strategy -- creating the work, but inherently understanding its context more fully. This role demonstrates advanced exploratory skills while executing what we need to achieve.
HOW YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
- Solve complex user-experience and marketing challenges through crisp, pithy and clear copywriting
- Fluent execution across a range of project types and copy styles -- EDITORIAL, PRINT, WEB, PRESENTATION, SOCIAL, NATIVE MOBILE, VIDEO (script and on-screen copy), ETC. -- Plus, demonstrated willingness and ability to add / learn new styles quickly and easily
- Ability to research and understand a range of subjects and topics and lead the research of others
- Be a total team player from strategy and vision through execution
- Present your work effectively, articulately communicating creative rationale to stakeholders
- Actively participate in the give-and-take of an iterative marketing and development process
- Empower fellow creatives by providing resources, feedback and inspiration to help streamline and elevate the work of those around you and be open to the ways they can do the same for you
- Advocate for user-centered approaches, experience optimization and product improvement
- Push the boundaries, disrupt the marketplace in both concept and written craft and try new ideas whenever possible
- Focused on supporting and inspiring those around you within the team and Inmar at large.
THE POSITION, AT A GLANCE
- 7+ years of real-world applied copywritingexperience
- Strong user / consumer writing principles
- Rock-solid copywriting skills :: You are a rockstar wordsmith
- Awesome spoken and written communication skills
- Mastery of the tools that our sales channels use (or at least a solid knowledge of them) :: Powerpoint, Google Business Suite, Etc.
- Willingness to work on a full range of projects :: From the cool (We’re doing some really awesome stuff) to the keep-the-lights-on work (Sorry… There’s some not-so-glamorous stuff, too)
- Total attention to detail
- Ability to work on an ego-free, highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate environment
- Strong sense of humor and willing smile are also BIG pluses
- Curious nature and the desire to explore and learn
SAVVY + VOCAL
You understand the parameters and goals, the process, what a successful project looks like and requires. When confronted with "holes," you are resourceful enough to figure things out. You are also confident enough to ask questions and ensure you have the information to follow through.
ORGANIZED + ENGAGED
You own your work, your input into the process, the aspects of the project you are responsible for and your final output with pride in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
CURIOUS + ANALYTICAL
You’re happy working as a creative problem solver, asking questions and learning every day.
COLLABORATIVE + VOCAL
You are a committed and flexible team-player focused on making your work spot on.
ITERATIVE + AGILE
You embrace feedback loops and the iterative creative process that follows… all ego-free(!) It may take you more time and guidance to get to unexpected, industry-leading solutions and that's just fine at this level.