Manage all testing, analysis, and improvement of various conversion points in the marketing funnel. In this role, you will also be responsible for increasing the rate at which marketing channels convert visits to leads and leads to customers.
You will oversee three key functions: management, strategy, and execution. Management responsibilities include goal alignment, project management, and administration, as well as acting as departmental liaison to other functions such as marketing campaign owners, technology teams, and marketing leadership. Strategic responsibilities include optimization strategy, monitoring and analyzing, governance, training, and communications. Execution functions include system development, quality assurance, measurement, and template execution.
This role supports Esri’s digital transformation as a marketing advisor and analyst, working directly with digital marketing, campaign owners, and marketing technology.
- Manage and optimize key conversion points through multi-variate testing and personalization, including email, landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Create a model to track and measure program objectives for each channel from adoption to execution and optimization
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketers (email, social media, advertising, automation, web, etc.) to optimize each conversion path
- Own technology, process, and execution of web personalization across Esri properties
- Document and communicate across the organization best practices for conversion optimization
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution, and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Collaborate with analytics and technology teams on testing and optimization strategies
- 5+ years of related experience and 3+ years of experience with marketing automation and analytics tools
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent working experience