Senior Controls Engineer - RT
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States, 53186
The Senior Controls Engineer is responsible for working with maintenance, production, and management to develop new and improved existing controls processes for the North Street facility equipment.
The Senior Controls Engineer will develop and work within schedules provided and communicate to management the status of the projects. In this role, you will have knowledge of electrical design, controller programming, and software programming for machine control and machine safety. In addition, the Senior Controls Engineer should have knowledge of drives, servos, operator interfaces, etc. for machine control and operator interaction.
Making what matters work at takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention, and discovery become reality, each day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Does the candidate have the requiredBachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution?
2. 7+ years of experience as Controls or Electrical Engineer in a Manufacturing setting - preferred.
3. Does the candidate have the minimum of 3 years of experience as a Controls or Electrical Engineer?
LIST DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE BELOW:
4. Tell us about the candidate's experience with various PLCs and HMIs:
5. Is the candidate able legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future?
6. List below the candidate's knowledge of national and industry codes such as NEC, NFPA 79, ANSII:
7. What are the candidate's current motives in making a move to a new company?
8. Following are some details on recent career moves the candidate has made:
8. Following are some details regarding the candidate's current and preferred geography:
9. Following are some details on the candidate's current availability and the best way to contact them:
10. Does the candidate have any other current interview/offers?
11. Salary Expectation? ($95k - $115k)
12. US Citizen or Green Card holder.