AS SENIOR CONTROLS ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrial automation systems, including but not limited to AB PLCs (SLC and ControlLogix), HMIs, SCADA systems (plc messaging, middle-ware, and SQL), vision systems, and Fanuc Robotic applications.
- Maintain and troubleshoot various types of automation instrumentation and devices such as servo drives,variable frequency drives, barcode readers, and I/O.
- Troubleshoot various media and communications issues on Ethernet/IP, DevicNet, and Data Highway.
- Help coordinate and implement automation changes for manufacturing on new products.
- Collaborate with maintenance personnel to troubleshoot equipment, identify root cause, and implement corrective actions.
- Provide technical support and mentoring to maintenance, production engineering, and production personnel as required.
- Process improvement skills including the use of 'Lean' tools to drive increased manufacturing productivity, efficiency and safety.
WHO YOU ARE:
You create teamwork allowing others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. You represent own interests while being attentive to others’ interests as well. You partner with others to get work done. You credit others for their contributions and accomplishments. You achieve gained trust and support of others. You readily distinguish between what’s relevant and what’s unimportant to make sense of complex situations. You look beyond the obvious and don’t stop at the first answers. You analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions. You readily action new challenges, without unnecessary planning. You identify and seize new opportunities. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You step up to handle tough issues.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 4 year Technical Degree from an accredited university with 5 or more years of related Controls Engineering experience or Associates Degree from a 2 year technical college with 7 or more years of related Controls Engineering experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley, Rockwell Automation PLCs and HMI
- Experience with Fanuc Robotics
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship will not be provided for this role
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 4 year Technical Degree from an accredited university with 7 years of related Controls Engineering experience.