If you are a Controller / CFO with experience, please read on!
Located in southern California is an exciting start-up looking to take a fresh approach to consumer commerce. Our mission is deeply rooted in quality and values. We are seeking an experienced strategic controller to join our growing family.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Established, fast growing ecommerce company poised for ongoing growth!
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Great culture and environment
- What You Will Be Doing - Report to Head of Finance to build out accounting function, controls, and transparency
- Build out NetSuite infrastructure across Revenue, Operations, and Merchandising to insure accurate and automated process for financial statements
- Manage and execute zero-based budgeting process, keeping a close eye on all current expenditures and forecasting future spend
- Build and implement roadmap to bring all accounting functions in-house from third-party contractors
- Implement accrual based accounting for all vendor expenses
- Own our vendor payment software, bill.com, and access and manage all financials through there
- Improve chart of accounts to efficiently manage costs and budgets across all departments
- Develop process to ensure all suppliers, vendors, and employee reimbursements get paid in a timely manner
- Own the accuracy and timeliness of management reports to leadership (CEO, General Manager, Head of Finance) related to financial statements and actuals
- Partner with department leads in all external contract structures and negotiations
- Build accounting team to scale with the business and maintain high standard of controls and accuracy
What You Need for this Position Required:
- BA/BS in Accounting - MBA, CPApreferred
- Minimum of 8-12years' experience in accounting or corporate finance
- Experience in an eCommerce and/or CPG environment
- Experience working for a fast growing ecommerce company. Interviews will be granted for candidates with demonstrated experience scaling a business from $50 - $100M.
If you are a Controller or CFO with the above experience, pleaseapply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.