More information about this job:
XLA is looking to fill a Sr. Contracts Specialist position to directly support a federal law enforcement customer in providing acquisition support within a federal acquisition environment. Position is located in Arlington, VA and is metro-accessible.
- Providing assistance in developing policy at the request of and under the guidance of federal personnel.
- Reviewing of acquisition requirements documents.
- Reviewing and improving customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation. Participate in working groups.
- Reviewing and participating in training development and delivery.
- Will be involved with developing briefings and position papers, reviewing drafts, and finalizing documentation.
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the procurement function.
- Needs to have experience in program management related to enterprise-wide management of systems.
- Needs relevant subject matter expertise.
- Must have experience in the field of program analysis and in information management systems support.
- Candidate needs to have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, the ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time, and excellent organizational skills.
- Related work experience as a GS-1102 Contract Specialist or GS-345 Program Analyst is desired.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
Candidates with an active DOD Secret Clearance or higher are strongly preferred.
Job ID 2017-2304.