Would you like to be part of a team that manages one of the most dynamic and complex supply chains in the world? Would you like to be a change agent in a bold, connected and trusted corporate culture? If the answers are yes, then we have opportunities that may be a great fit for you.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Supply Chain Commodities Contracts organization has multiple Senior Procurement Agent (Level 4) positions open in Everett, WA.
Senior Procurement Agents play a pivotal role in managing, integrating and improving Boeing's supply chain.
As a Senior Contracts Procurement Agent, your responsibilities will focus on contracting strategy, supplier selection, and contract negotiation that may include:
- Integrating program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies
- Developing & coordinating procurement solutions to best support customer requirements
- Analyzing supplier proposals
- Leading teams negotiating supplier pricing and contract terms
- Managing cross functional teams to reach best-value business deals for Boeing
Successful candidates will demonstrate key skills in contract terms and conditions negotiation, price analysis and negotiations, effective written communications, project management, and procurement processes.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are business professionals, engineers and technicians. Skilled business leaders, scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Mgt & Proc
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- 5+ years of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Contracts & Pricing and/or Supplier Management Procurement.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Supplier Management, Procurement, or Negotiations.
- Experience leading proposal development and negotiations (i.e. developing, analyzing and negotiating contract terms and conditions).
- Business Acumen - demonstrated ability to create best-value business deals for the Boeing company.
- Negotiations - has successfully led high dollar value, high risk, contentious supplier negotiations