Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, team environment? Do you like being on the leading edge of technology? If so then come join our innovative, driven, and remarkable team of cyber-security experts!
Core Security provides enterprises with market-leading, threat-aware, identity, access and vulnerability management solutions that enable actionable intelligence and context needed to manage securityrisks across the enterprise. Core Security’s analytics-driven approach to security enables customers to manage access and identify vulnerabilities, in order to minimize risks and maintain continuous compliance.
Solutions include Multi-Factor Authentication, Provisioning, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Identity and Access Intelligence (IAI), and Vulnerability Management (VM).
The combination of these solutions provides context and shared intelligence through analytics, giving customers a more comprehensive view of their security posture so they can make more informed, prioritized, and better security remediation decisions.
The Legal Contract Manager’s role has been designed to ensure overall management of legal and commercial processes and activities, including but not limited to the oversight of the contract management process, development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management.
Reporting into the CFO, the Legal Contract Manager collaborates closely with all departments during the contract development process and takes directions from the General Counsel, serving as the primary coordinator for all legal processes and activities.
- Oversees organizational contract development and management activities and enforces organizational principles with integrity and compliance.
- Assures accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Serves as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Owns design and use of the contract management repository for purposes of managing workflow, tracking contracts, providing metrics and retaining accurate contract records.
- Drafts provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and General Counsel oversight, as well as organizational needs and expectations.
- Engages relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Maintains deadlines on deliverables and communicates on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Reviews contractual performance to both parties to ensure compliance with terms.
- Identifies conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in business or related field with exposure to laws and legal requirements applicable to contracts (in some cases, an advanced degree may be desirable).
- 5 years’ experience managing and negotiating of contracts; demonstrated experience with contract terms and conditions and contract management, including contract negotiation.
- 10+ years of experience in technology/software.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with SalesForce.com.
- Strong MSWord (particularly redlining and tracking changes skills), MSExcel and Adobe Acrobat skills required.
- Ability to systemically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
- Ability to perform in a complex cross-functional business environment.