The Senior Contracts & Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) contracts. The position prepares and provides standard contractreports (i.e. GPO sales, quantifying contract performance, pricing/margin analysis, developing and managing a comprehensive salesreporting database to fulfill standardized and ad-hocreporting requirements for Sales and Service groups. The position requires extensive knowledge and experience in salesreporting, strategic pricing and margin analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop strong relationships with both internal and external customers in order to partner with and influence the direction of otherinternal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain databases to track GPO/IDN contracts, pricing, group affiliation and performance.
- Manage monthly contracted salesreporting process
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing and payment of administrative fees to GPO’s on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Manage field inquiries regarding GPO affiliation, GPO pricing, and quote validation.
- Work collaboratively with customer service groups on price loads and discrepancy resolution.
- Manage relationships with contracted vendors: quote validation, price validation
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Service, Supply Chain, and Corporate Accounts to ensure the successful launch and marketing of new products as well as contracts.
- Track performance and assist in the development and launch of Group Buys and Promotions for current contracts.
- Work closely with IT to understand business needs in order to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverables.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to synthesize various, independently generated, data points into cohesive reports.
- Attention to detail and accuracy/integrity of data required.
- Experience with sales-related software applications (SAP, COGNOS, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, and the ability to lead cross functional teams while handling multiple projects.
- Able to multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Access and Word.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in sales support or finance position with a minimum of 5 years in direct data analysis experience.
- Proven skills and experience in data analysis management and reporting. Preferably in the Medical Device industry.
Req Id 10268