The Role Our SeniorContracts Administrator acts as the key point of contact for all correspondence with our customer’s authorizedBuyer. The primary accountabilities include the analysis ofcontract terms and conditions in order to mitigaterisk to KEO and to ensure that commitments to customers are clearly understood in terms of product and systems development. This role is further accountable in leadingcontract negotiation teams, review/signcontracts and issue proposal letters/official company commitments/positions Specific Accountabilities
- Review, interpret and administer assigned government / commercial contracts.
- Participate in proposal efforts, provide interpretation and explanation of present and potential obligations and responsibilities imposed by contractual terms.
- Participate in / lead negotiations with customers involving negotiations or protection of the company’s interests.
- Prepare and submit proposal and quote responses to customers, including transmittal letters.
- Maintain communications interface with customer procurement officials (buyers / contract officers) through written and verbal means.
- Coordinate with other departments.
- Develop / maintain support files, logs, contract files and other company documentation.
- Coordinate / generate all shipping documentation, including DD250’s
- Coordinate the submission for technical and hardware licenses and maintain license files / data base.
- Coordinate the submission of data items to customers.
- Assist with State Department Agreement Submittals (TAA’s and MLA’s)
This role will also have the opportunity to support our Bids and Proposal teams with specific market intelligence on supplier capability and capacity for future business pursuits. You will also have the opportunity to provide interpretation and explanation of current and future obligations and responsibilities associated with varying contract terms.
- Skills and Experience Requirements
- Must have 8 + years’ experience in contracts administration within a DoD environment
- Clear and concise understanding of FAR/DFARS requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects and establish priorities in an environment where priorities may compete
- Expertise in the areas of:
- Shipping Documentation
- Export Control Regulations
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate clearances to access sensitive defense information
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Masters preferred