Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Background in executing the entire contract administration function from capture through contract close-out. the Senior Contracts Administrator will be able to manage all day to day contracting activities and will also be experienced leading and developing more junior level staff as the department grows. The Senior Contracts Administrator is also able to operate at a strategic level, improving, initiating and executing on special department projects as needed. The Senior Contracts Administrator will have solid experience performing the following functions in a fast paced services environment supporting MPO acquisitions.
· Coordinating approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff, providing advice and interpretation of contractual requirements, and making contract modifications as needed.
· Reviewing solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions
· Assisting in preparing and submitting cost proposals, including pricing and scheduling details, coordination of requirements and cost proposal risk assessments.
· Preparing consulting agreements and modifying contract schedules
· Participating in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required
· Overseeing and ensuring timely processing of contract related reports and deliverables
· Monitoring, reporting and communicating status of active contracts and funding and performance information
· Coordinating with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
· Developing and documenting Contract Department policies and processes
· Maintaining current knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations, changes and any corporate impact.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field; MBA preferred; Contracts Management certification highly desirable (CFCM, CPCM)
· Experience in negotiating, and administering a wide variety (e.g. FFP, FFP/LOE, CP/LOE, CPAF, CPFF, T&M) of government contracts and subcontracts in a services environment supporting MPO acquisitions
· Experience preparing, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements and subcontracts
· Experience preparing cost/business proposals in response to U.S. Government and prime contractor RFPs/RFQs
· 10+ years directly related experience.
· Extensive knowledge of FAR, DFARS and other agency supplements
· Experience in executing corporate contract policies and procedures
· Sound knowledge of, and experience administering, government contracting documents and agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, contracts and subcontracts
· Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high volume, services environment
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Works well as part of a team and capable of working independently
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
A current TSSecurity Clearance with Full Lifestyle polygraph isrequired.
· Program Management
· Knowledge of business principles and procurement law
· Knowledge of GSA Schedules
· Ability to work with all levels of management, as well as internal and external clients.