Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities.
The Senior Contracts Administrator is responsible for all aspects of pre- and post-award contract administration functions for public sector (International, Federal, State, and Local) contracts. Contract activity may be non-routine and require development of specialized techniques to accomplish business goals and objectives. S/He will negotiate and manage contracts directly with our internal customers, external customers, as well as with prime contractors, advise, support develop & enhance existing internal systems that ensure compliance with contract terms, regulations, and internal standards, and will work with management to identify risks and opportunities within contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a focal point of contact with customers for contractual matters.
- Serves as a liaison between customers and internal departments for matters affecting contracts.
- Negotiates terms and conditions with customers and prime contractors.
- Develops negotiation strategies and leads negotiation team on complex contractual issues.
- Assists in the general proposal process by reviewing solicitations for items related to contractual matters. Reviews statements of work and specifications within business offerings to identify contractual risks and obligations, and offers solutions to mitigate contractual/program risks.
- Reviews and negotiates Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Task Orders, and Contract and Task Order modifications/change orders.
- Supports company initiatives to obtain or modify existing IDIQs, BPA, and GSA Schedules.
- Provide full contract life cycle support to include contract start-up, administration, management, and close-out ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of the contractual agreement and corporate policies and procedures.
- Works with the Acumen internal teams to ensure corporate, staff and subcontractor/recipient compliance with all current rules and regulations.
- Corresponds and collaborates as necessary within the Legal team as well as across other departments.
- Functions as domain expert on selected areas and issues.
- Other assignments related to Contracts Administration as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field and 6 to 8 years of progressive contract administration experience
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of contract terms and conditions and experience negotiating large, complex contracts
- Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual instruments
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to provide briefings to management and customers.
- Strong attention to detail
- English fluency required
- Must have the ability to obtain a security clearance to access classified information.
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) required. Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) desirable.