In this position, you will also…
- Consult, recommend and document preparation support in all areas of the acquisition pre-award phase, including SOWs, Market Research & Market Surveys, Quality Assurance Plans, RFPs/RFQs, Source Selection and other miscellaneous pre-award documentation requirements
- Provide support in all types of source selections including formal, informal, and vendor screening processes, including Contract Award Documents and Contract Award Acquisition Support
- Provide advice, recommendations and document support in all areas of the acquisition post-award phase including, Contract Administration, Contract Modification Support, Delivery/Task Order Support, Invoicing, and Closeouts.
- Establishes process flows, policies and procedures to monitor effectiveness as related to maintenance of contracts
- Coordinate proposal preparations, proposal deliverables tracking and reporting requirements
Three reasons you should apply...
- Being part of a dynamic team but also work individually!
- Freedom to be creative, but sufficient structure in a direction that keeps our organization strong!
- Bring new ideas and initiatives, always looking forward to the future!
This job may not be a fit if...
- You are not adaptable or flexible to emerging needs!
- You don’t like interacting with lots of people!
Qualified Candidates must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of related Contracts, Government and/or regulatory experience
- Knowledge of Contract Cost Accounting and Financing, pricing, pricing strategy and understanding of strategic plans
- Advanced knowledge of the Federal Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code, State Regulations and other associated contracting regulations
- Advanced experience in preparing cost and price analyses and resolving contract issues, terminations and protests
- Strong organizational skills and high level of initiative
- Thorough knowledge of all appropriate ethical standards regarding contracting actions
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and SharePoint
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to assess needs, identify issues, summarize and present information/ recommendations and implement change
- Strong ability and experience planning and coordinating to completion multiple concurrent tasks in a multi-deadline environment
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have…
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager
- Experience in government contracting
- Experience in licensing and/or intellectual property
Other important information about this position:
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.