Actian is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate recruiter to work at our Austin, TX office. The Recruiter is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions within Actian. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for business-critical positions. This role reports to the Lead Recruiter.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process. This will include facilitating job intake meetings with hiring managers, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, screening and interviewing candidates, advising hiring managers during recruiting process and negotiating job offers to close identified candidates.
- Strategically source qualified candidates for sales, leadership, technical and support roles
- Update candidate records and job postings in applicant tracking system.
- Provide weekly recruiting updates to the Lead Recruiter
- Be an advocate for the candidate and deliver a world-class recruiting experience.
- Use recruiting data and analytics from applicant tracking system to provide status reports and updates to the Lead Recruiter.
- Coordinate post-interview feedback meetings and materials to aid in candidate selection.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Own multiple job requisitions at a time
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of prior recruiting experience; previous staffing agency and in-house recruiting experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Jobvite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- International recruiting experience preferred
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organizational skills preferred
- Excel at building quick credibility and ongoing trust with our leaders and employees
- Passion for innovative recruiting solutions and continually seeks areas for process improvement
- Exceptional sourcing talents in multiple mediums with a creative drive to find top talent
- Ability to prioritize and manage time, acknowledging that often your schedule may be derailed with a critical recruiting need
- Curious and always seeking opportunities to learn and grow in your role