As Senior Contracts Buyer, you will perform contracts-based purchasing activities for labor-related services required to meet assigned Huntsman site procurement needs.
What will be expected from you?
- Negotiate, create, and execute labor related contracts and ensure SOX compliance
- Ensure basic procurement and requisitioning for division specific sites are executed according to policy
- Convert requisitions to purchase orders via SAP using appropriate contract terms, monitor purchase order status and resolve invoice issues
- Responsible for maintaining master data Purchasing files and vendor lists
- Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Assists other employees in accomplishment of Huntsman company goals
- Participates in and completes company-required training programs
- Participates in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field with 8+ years related experience
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
- Competent negotiation skills
- Analysis and problem assessment skills
- Experience with SAP highly desirable