WSP is currently seeking a Senior Contract Administrator to join our Rail & Transit department, located at offices within the GTA and Thornhill. Reporting to the Director, this role is responsible for overseeing the contract administration activities on a major project in the GTA.
- Be resident at the "Place of Work" when construction duties are being carried out;
- Chair, record and distribute minutes for all meetings site associated with this Contract, the construction contract and the construction of the work as required;
- Ensure that timely analysis and recommendation are provided to the client for all issues including, but not limited to, extension of time requests, cost estimates, change Order, claims, diaries of construction activities, progress and final payment certification, negotiations, change proposals, design and construction problems encountered;
- Provide weekly and monthly, and if required daily, reports including site photos summarizing progress and identifying issues to be forwarded to the client;
- Coordinate and carry out inspections during construction of the work of the construction contract to verify compliance with the construction contract specifications;
- Review quality of Contractor's work and prepare rating evaluation using the Contractor Performance Appraisal form as referenced in the Contract;
- Assist the client to prepare necessary notices or public relation information package for advising and updating commuters concerning the progress of the work;
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- C.E.T designation, or Accredited Architectural or Building Technologist, licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario is an asset;
- 8-10 years years experience;
- Demonstrated on-site construction administration experience in construction projects of similar size, scope and magnitude;
- Demonstrated experience in a rail right-of-way will be considered an asset;
- Certification as a Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) from Construction Specification Canada (CSC) is an asset.