ABB is seeking an Senior Continuous Improvement Leader for it's Jefferson City, Missouri location. You would be responsible in driving sustainable and transformational change in the Hub, in line with the Division / BU strategy. Combine technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver operational improvements within the defined time frame.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Leads the deployment of LEAN Transformation activities throughout the Hub organization to continuously improve business practices and performance.
• Responsible for leading, preparing, deploying and monitoring LEAN deployment in the multiple sites within the Hub.
• Work with develop site Continuous Improvement Leadership.
• Train the site leadership to become change agents for Lean deployment.
• Continually challenge conventional thinking and drive accountability or functional results and deployment within the sites.
• Leads site pre-analysis that includes base-lining operational and financial measurements.
• Initiate, write and issue site or Product Group instructions to drive and spread best practices.
• Leads and facilitates communication, education and training.
• Closely monitors the LEAN maturity scorecards and develop actions to lead site through maturity phases and supports the implementation follow-up.
• Teaches continuous improvement thinking and supports cultural change.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree.
• 10+ years of experience in areas such as manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality and process improvements.
• Previous experience leading TPS or equivalent deployment throughout an organization.
• Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through influence.
• Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements.
• Leading teams through influence without authority.
• Experience working with one.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles.
• Conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events.