There’s no “average day” at 90octane, so the Senior Content Strategist will be contributing to everything from social content and blog posts to campaign creative such as emails, landing pages and assets.
The candidate of choice will have strong writing and conceptual skills and will come ready to contribute to client programs, alongside our account team and tactical specialists.
Content is critical to our programs, but it’s not just about writing – it’s about helping our clients craft and share their stories, to develop a two-way relationship with their prospects and customers.
- Generate big ideas for clients, then help bring those campaign concepts to life through highly strategic, compelling, and meaningful content that brings vision, inspiration, and insight into branded communication
- Work with Storyteller's to create compelling copy for websites, landing pages, emails, banner ads, PPC advertising campaigns and social mediacampaigns
- Create informational content, such as white papers, ebooks, case studies, infographics, and video and webinar scripts
- Draft press releases, articles, case studies, award submissions and speaking pitches for 90octane marketing purposes as needed
- BS/BA in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- 6+ years of professional copywritingexperience
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Personal and professional integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous agency experience
- Demonstrated expertise in writing deep informational assets (e.g., white papers and case studies) to help facilitate a complex sale