What You'll Do
Securonix is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager with a passion for explaining business value and a can-do attitude. If you pride yourself on your storytelling skills and you know the value of precise language and marketing personas, this job is for you! This role will work closely with the Product Marketing team to refine content for specific cybersecurity audiences and will report to Securonix Director of Product Marketing. Bring your creative ideas!
Focus areas include:
- Content Development: Your writing prowess speaks for itself, and you deliver compelling persona-based content. You aim for high quality in each piece matters – across specific demand generation campaigns, email, blog posts, infographics, video, and much more. You may have even developed personas previously.
- Digital Marketing: Lead generation is in your DNA. You enjoy writing for the web and creating digital campaigns to promote helpful content to our target audiences.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): You design content narratives for campaigns to specific prospect personas working in cybersecurity.
- Communication and Creativity: You are a natural storyteller and like to turn your creative ideas into new marketing campaigns.
- Cybersecurity Market Intelligence: You are the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria and habits. You understand meaningful outcomes important to a cybersecurity audience.
Who You Are
- 3 years of security industry experience, preferably selling to the CIO or CISO
- 5 years of marketing experience with a heavy emphasis in writing and content creation for demand generation
- Familiar with inbound/outbound digital marketing campaigns and working with a creative team
- You have a bias toward action; prior high-growth startup experience helps
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism or Marketing required