Outcomes4Me helps cancer patients improve their outcomes while simultaneously accelerating their overall cycle of progress, through our app which gives patients the ability to manage every aspect of their treatment and recovery. By partnering with national organizations and premier medical institutions, we’re able to provide verified content and functionality that doctors can recommend and patients can trust.
We're looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to lead our global content strategy and execution—including content development, channel activation, and measurement—as part of our marketing campaigns. On any given day your role will include leading and giving direction to designers to create compelling visual storytelling to fuel our KPIs, starting with consumer journeys across Outcomes4Me.com and the mobile app, performance marketing (email, paid social, banners) and organic blog content. You will report to the Director of Marketing, and work closely with the Product and Design teams to deliver industry-leading content.
Our marketing strategy is based on thought leadership to raise awareness and drive leads for cancer patients globally, and our marketing content centers on insights from our first-party data, research, and customer stories. If you are an inclusive collaborator, creative problem-solver, and are looking for an opportunity to flex and develop various types of B2B and B2C content, this is the role for you.
What you'll work on:
- Build and own the content production process, including drafting, editing, proofing, and publishing content across all channels.
- Leading all content to develop and drive innovative solutions for digital storytelling across all Outcomes4Me platforms and all digital touchpoints.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing materials align with the Outcomes4Me brand voice and tone
- Create, operate, and own content marketing calendar for daily posts across all organic social media accounts inclusive but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Own content promotions from campaign creation to go to market, working closely with marketing and product leads.
- Lead our blog, including the editorial calendar, production, publishing, optimization, promotion, and results reporting.
- Manage our website copy and content with design, integrated marketing, product marketing, analytics, and partners/vendors.
- Coordinate and manage the monthly Outcomes4Me webinars
- Own the marketing content library, including adding new content and governing existing content.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years in B2C content marketing experience for owned and paid channels preferably in the digital health space
- Strong writing and editing skills, and a high bar for quality.
- An affinity for crafting content based on data, research, insights and industry expertise.
- Experience creating content and a consistent brand voice on social media
- Experience managing several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative approach, teaming across functions and with partners
- Experience identifying and applying SEO for content and digital channels.
- An understanding of UX, and ability to build content on Squarespace websites
- Experience setting and measuring performance against content and channel metrics.
- Background in digital, technology and/or cancer/science preferred
- BA in marketing, communications or relevant field or equivalent related professional experience
- Excellent writing and communications experience
- Video editing and retouching skills a plus