Senior Content Marketing Manager, Investment Management
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager, to join our team. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, digital media proficiency, and product marketing skills with an understanding of investment products. The successful manager will collaborate with the channel and regional marketing managers to plan a variety of marketing campaigns, while managing the production process execution to ensure sales and distribution partners have the knowledge and tools required to promote the Morningstar investment offering and philosophy.
• Actively seeks to drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging in accordance to client- and/or regional-specific requirements. Takes responsibility for creating and continuously improving product-specific marketing literature and sales tools.
• Develops a range of product content leveraging insights from our global investment thought leaders, ranging from one-page sales ideas to longer-form articles or brochures that are engaging and relevant to advisors and the investors they serve
• Collaborate with the Director of channel marketing to create, and execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns designed to align with broader marketing initiatives and in response to major market events
• Craft clear value proposition and competitive positioning for offerings and investment management. Tailor position per audience- advisor and end investor
• Contribute to successful launch of new offerings
• Lead creation of product marketing materials bound for markets across the globe
• Partner with product management, investment management, compliance, performance and data, and distribution teams worldwide to foster best practices for marketing communications
• Optimize materials for search and userexperience for all contentchannels including online,social media, email, point of purchase,mobile, video, print and in-person
• 5 years’ experience in investment product marketing/communication role working with senior investment professionals and product teams
• Confident self-starter with proven leadership and ability to work in matrix organization
• Proven track record developing and implementing marketing programs
• Intuitive project manager
• Strong written/oral communication
• Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams and
• Solid knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards critical (SEC, FINRA, GIPS, etc. across the US or globally)
• Digital marketing or social media experience or certifications a plus.