SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for someone who loves to create, launch, and optimize digital campaigns. They will define the strategy of landing page and site experiences, develop and execute the content plan, and focus on campaign-specific results. They will also use rigorous testing to drive page optimizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive site and landing page campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Tell the story on a landing page with words and images to help engage and convert prospects into customers.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities and onsite experiences to improve conversion, engagement, and other key metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests to identify what works best.
- Test new concepts and trends to optimize the website experience.
- Juggle between multiple projects, have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be adaptable and focused.
- No supervisory responsibilities associated with this job at this time.
- 5-10 years of web and/or digital campaign experience. Strong digital storytelling, performance marketing, and content marketing experience.
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strategic Skills:
- Define, manage, and optimize landing page and site experiences for core site pages as well as digital campaigns.
- Tweak strategies by evaluating the key performance indicators.
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B testing to recommend optimizations.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers.
- Content Strategy & Editorial Skills:
- Strong content strategy and editorial skills. Excellent ability to write, speak, and use words and images to tell a story to help engage and convert customers.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Analytical Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- A methodical approach to analyzing results to glean insights and make campaign recommendations.
- Ability to understand and monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Decision-Making Skills:
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on campaigns/projects.
- Scope out and identify new concepts to improve performance.
- Identify pain points or gaps to creatively improve non-performing campaigns or experiences.
- General Skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Digital & Technical Skills:
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Adobe Analytics, etc. and performance marketing platforms.
- Strong technical understanding of web platforms, including Content Management Systems, A/B Testing platforms.
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Confluence and JIRA.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).