ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
Jenkins Restorations specializes in the repair, reconstruction, and restoration of properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. Jenkins started 40 years ago as a family business and we have over 20 office locations. We’re expanding rapidly; now is a great time to join our team!
This Content Developer/LMS Manager is responsible for authoring Learning Management System (LMS) training content and managing the Jenkins University LMS (Docebo platform). The LMS manager will be responsible for creating course materials and content for Jenkins University. This automation of enrollments, notifications, reporting, course development, troubleshooting and organization of course learning paths and catalogs are some of the areas of focus of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Management of the Jenkins University Learning Management System (LMS) and responsible for course content development/authoring.
- Design and develop eLearning courses and materials that effectively deliver content for company needs
- Provide instructional design, learning technology, graphic/media design, and learning management system integration.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve, develop and maintain LMS content.
- Work closely with internal staff /SME’s to assess training needs in order to provide effective e-learning modules which meet Jenkins learning needs teaching goals. Prior to developing modules, work through storyboard, e-learning design, interactions and branching scenarios which are developed using ADDIE principles.
- Manage the automation of users in the LMS on a routine basis through .csv updates. This includes the monitoring of number of users in accordance with the monthly Docebo contract.
- Develop, manage, revise and update web based training (WBT) content based on feedback and testing results.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing eLearning courses with keen sense of urgency and ability to lead efforts to implement design changes from end-user perspective.
- Assist instructors with creation, delivery and management of Instructor Lead Training (ILT) sessions in the LMS.
- Maintain a course development path that is visible to the operations group for LMScontent creation so that all are aware of course authoring priorities and times lines to completion.
- Provides external resources for skill improvement not covered by the training and development department
- Supports employees needs associated with internal/external training specific to industry certifications/qualifications that support the company’s strategic business initiatives
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Company iPhone
- Retirement Plans
Job Type: Full-time