$100K — $150K *
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Senior Contact Center Leader who will oversee our 24-Hour Banking Contact Center in Cincinnati. We are looking for an engaging leader who is passionate about customer service and the company core values and behaviors.
Customer Loyalty: Grow customer loyalty through three key deliverables, customer experience, employee engagement and process improvement.
Creating the Employee Value Proposition: Supports corporate cultural initiatives designed to position us as an employer of choice, such as recognition programs, engagement surveys, leadership branding strategies, community involvement, etc.
Organizational Development: Effectively diagnoses organization issues and identifies and implements appropriate solutions; coaches leaders on improving individual, team, and organizational capabilities; and provides solutions, such as team alignment, strategic planning, process improvement, change management, coaching, leadership development, retention, and engagement strategies.
Cultural Leadership: Establishes an inclusive environment that encourages maximum individual and team effectiveness; provides strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides employees to effectively deliver upon customer loyalty and employee engagement; promotes a strong coaching and development culture.
Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed-upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; develops project plans and allocates resources; collaborates with operational support teams, business line partners and other internal business lines; and identifies potential issues/risks and develops contingency plans.
Talent Acquisition: Delivers upon a strategic talent mindset among all hiring managers within the business unit; proactively assists hiring managers in establishing a robust, diverse bench of candidates by interviewing and recommending talent whose skills and competencies meet the hiring profile for applicable positions; assists in strategic assessment of talent needs and develops plans that allow those needs to be met; Ensures that processes are in place to orient and train new hires/transfers so as to accelerate individual effectiveness, productivity, and integration into the new department.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of operations experience
- Five or more years of supervisory/management experience
- 7 to 10 years of contact center experience with 2 to 3 years of experience overseeing site level operations
- Superior knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Possess a passion for customer service, exceeding goals, and leading change management
- Experience in reading, interpreting, monitoring and implementing against call center analytics
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
- Ability to cope with and lead through frequent and unexpected changes
Valid through: 4/28/2021
$150K — $200K