The position is a marketing role with a focus on pricing strategy based on economic analysis of products and offers in the consumer segment.
- Understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
- Ability to make sense of complex data and translate that data into meaningful analysis as well as the ability to report, interpret, and summarize results.
- Research (or direct research) of customer behavior, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Position will require the ability to maintain, and update pricing information in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies appropriate to changing market conditions
- Provide & communicate Executive based reporting & analysis of projects. These projects are both recurring and adhoc in nature, with a need for creative thinking and approach in developing findings/recommendations
- Must be able to work across multiple functional groups to support and implement programs
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and objectives across the organization
- Must be able to confidently present to and negotiate with senior executives
- Knowledge of Telecommunication and Enterprise segment products
- Ability to establish and foster key relationships within the organization
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms
- Highly motivated to perform and contribute
- Devises methods, modifies or adapts standard procedures to meet varied situations
- High attention to detail & quality based results
- Ability to effectively partner with associates and peer organizations, and actively participate in solution-based dialog
- 5+ year’s professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience or 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams and independently; strong organizational and project management abilities, strong analytical and critical thinking and innovative problem solving skills.
- Requires strong work ethic, ability to work independently and strategically on complex, long-term projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to help with communication, team support and team effectiveness
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
- Experience in analyzing data to support specific marketing plans
- Knowledge of telecom industry
Masters or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent