$120K + $230K bonus + bout
This is a consultative sales role responsible for identifying new prospects (independently and through Company generated leads and your own), converting them into clients and building, maintaining and expanding long- term client relationships. With an annual multi million dollar sales target, Senior Partners/sales consult with executives and leadership teams to accelerate their company’s performance by establishing a Culture of Accountability. They do this through their ability to sell company products and services in a consultative manner, negotiate an effective contract, and tailor solutions that meet client needs. Senior Partners/sales also serve as Company Culture of Accountability champions by modeling and preserving our Culture of Accountability in their daily words and actions. In partnership with their own talents, Sr. Partners leverage the talents of the rest of the company team to deliver services and expand client relationships and create follow-on sales.
· Builds strong internal network of resources and collaborates effectively to build solutions and deliver against client needs.
· Possesses an ability to engage and influence C-level leaders toward committing to long term engagements with company.
· Solid contracts and negotiation experience
· Prior experience in sales revenue generating role with annual target achievement in the seven figure range
· Ability to facilitate movement with leadership teams and all levels within an organization
· Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Highly collaborative and accountable leadership style
· Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
· Solid executive presence and ability to maintain composure under stressful circumstances
· Ability to travel
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Advanced degree preferred
· Demonstrated ability to acquire new clients and expand existing client account.
Valid through: 3/17/2021