Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to implementation and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead engagement teams who apply data analytics to help clients solve complex business issues
- Apply specialized knowledge of the revenue cycle and healthcare processes to advise clients
- Diagnose the root-cause of client issues using analytics and formulate recommendations
- Mentor analytics consultants on methods to generate actionable insight from complex data
- Foster lasting client relationship while driving practice growth and go-to-market activities
- Architect innovative analytics-enable consulting solutions and supporting technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Clinical Informatics, or related field is required; MBA or MHA is highly preferred
- 10+ years of analytics experience in a healthcare setting; revenue cycle preferred
- Revenue cycle / healthcare / coding credential desired (RHIT, CHDA, CRC, CPC)
- Extensive knowledge of EHR and patient accounting data, including EDI 837/835 files
- Demonstrated experience with analytics technologies including SQL, Tableau and Alteryx
- Moderate travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% - 50% overnight travel.
- Qualified individuals may either reside in or near the Metro Detroit (Michigan) or Chicago downtown area (Illinois) or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.