Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Locations: This position can be in any metro market.
About the Team
Customer Enablement at Workday is all about our customers – we create and deliver innovative services and programs to help them find greater value in their Workday investment. Customer Enablement Consultants have a broad and deep understanding of Workday. They enjoy the reward of helping customers to be more self-sufficient, to stabilize and optimize their Workday applications and to learn about new features. Team members say the variety of services and unexpected challenges keeps the job exciting and fresh.
Our team members:
- Provide an experienced, strategic perspective to customer engagements.
- Have a willingness to learn quickly.
- Adapt and succeed in challenging situations.
- Clearly articulate, configure and demonstrate solutions.
The Customer Enablement team members advise and support multiple customers concurrently on short duration projects. Our services and programs for production customers include:
- Jumpstarts - onsite design workshop and feature configuration for self-sufficient customers
- Deployments – implementation of features like Recruiting, Time Tracking, or Expenses
- Review and Recommend - configuration and requirements assessment for optimization
- Enablement Workshops - two to three-day multi-customer facilitations
About the Role
The Senior Manager of Customer Enablement Consultants for Financials will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of consultants who focus on helping our Workday Financials customers find optimal ways to adopt new features and optimize their existing solutions. This individual will be measured on customer satisfaction, revenue, and utilization, as well as individual goals.
- Establish and/or refine a portfolio of services and programs that meet the needs of Workday Financials customers in multiple market segments and industries.
- Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse team of consultants supporting Workday’s financial business applications.
- Work across organizations to align on the customer’s journey and how Customer Enablement offerings fit into that journey.
- Promote a team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment.
- Maintain and continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, performance management and career development process.
- Collaborate with Resource Managers, Business Development Managers, Engagement Managers and Customer Success Managers to effectively staff engagements, delivering maximum value on projects for our customers.
- Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor multiple project budgets, project forecasts, and compliance with department policies on project governance.
- Administer team’s incentive compensation plans.
- Deliver on quarterly objectives, including headcount, customer satisfaction, revenue, and utilization.
- Clearly articulate and model our project methodology while providing consulting services to customers and working closely with the project teams.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives.
- 12+ years Financial software consulting and implementation experience is required. Requires extensive experience on medium or large enterprise projects, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years as a people manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- Passion for building and leading efficient and productive teams.
- Experience with complex, global implementations is preferred.
- Able to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday Financials Products and to effectively deploy the solutions.
- Experience with influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
- Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives as well as technical resources and experts, internally and externally.