Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform client consultation: planning, design, and implementation of Microsoft infrastructure and related hardware
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Follow life-cycle oriented processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Assist in the management of projects using CDW's project management methodology
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
- Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements for assigned components
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities for cross-selling to the sales team
- Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
- Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval
- Work with Professional Services Managers, ATAE's, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met
- Conducts/leads design workshops for complex designs to meet customer, business and technical objectives
- Proactively develops plans and activities to avoid problems
- Educates the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life
- Bachelordegree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent
- Five years’ experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
Other Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange 2010/2013 and/or expert knowledge of Lync 2010/2013 with Enterprise Voice.
- Understanding of Windows 2008/2012 Server/AD domain infrastructure
- 7+ years direct experience with deploying and managing Microsoft technologies 3+ years of Exchange 2010/2013 or Lync 2010/2013 experience on enterprise initiatives
- Ability to understand, assess and propose solutions for resolving customer questions and issues.
- Proven experience as a technical thought-leader: invents new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to synthesize technologies and domain understanding to forge new market opportunities.
- Proven project oversight responsibilities and mentoring of technical teams/consultants.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective to c-level executives.
- Professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and peers.
- Ability to travel average of 50%
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment.
- Attention to detail on inventory and logistics is important
- MCITP/MCSE: Messaging or MCSE: Communication
- including the following exams:
- Certified in Exchange 2013 having passed the following exams 70-341 and 70-342
- Certified in Exchange 2010 having passed the following exams 70-662 and 70-663
- Certified in Lync 2013 having passed the following exams 70-336 and 74-337
- Certified in Office 365 having passed the following exams 70-321 and 70-323
- Experience designing, deploying, troubleshooting, and provisioning Office 365 Services including:
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Experience working with the Quest Migration Tools
- Experience working with MigrationWiz
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Identity and Authentication services