When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Manages project teams to implement solutions and deliver cost savings and/or other performance improvements for members and clients. Will manage and mentor 3 to 7 team members simultaneously.
- Uses deep subject matter expertise to deliver member value on complex consulting assignments. Plans and manages multiple projects or a single, large project and responsible (individually or through others) for target performance improvements (e.g., savings sign-off) and high member satisfaction.
- Consistently oversees significant project P&L. Responsible for project deliverables and savings commitments.
- Directs teams in performing analyses to achieve strategic insight to solve complex business problems.
- Initiates and maintains VP-level member relationships that can be leveraged to upsell or cross-sell additional services.
- Crafts and delivers communications with clarity and confidence to senior executive-level audiences.
- Contributes to practice development by developing intellectual property (IP), presenting at conferences, publishing, developing/launching/implementing new products and services, etc.
- Supervises, mentors and coaches others (has formal people manager responsibilities including performance management, professional development, recruitment, retention, engagement, etc.).
- Provides business development support by generating leads or participating in close of sales.
- Ensure successful and sustainable implementation of Workforce tools and technologies at Client sites
- Bachelor’s degree is desired, preferably in business, healthcare administration or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience working in a team environment in a health care-related field required, including previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing healthcare labor cost consulting projects required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with C-Suite level required.
- Expert knowledge of operational benchmarking sources and methodology for acute care and ambulatory settings.
- Project Management Certification is preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt background is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.