Description: Under general supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data. This position functions both as a senior analyst and as a high-level statistical analytics programmer.
- Designs and enhances databases.
- Designs effective and user-friendly menu systems.
- Develops accurate, easy to read, and useful information reports.
- Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
- Tests complex statistical routines using macros, vendor software, and software written by self and others.
- Tests and maintains data integrity.
- May assist with sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
- Assists with the definition of complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- May translate needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- May formulate specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- May assist in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
- May communicate results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various senior level audiences (including physicians for TPMG departments).
1) Creating and maintaining programs to extract data from Kaiser-s various data sources and developing cleaned analytic datasets
2) Independently performing advanced statistical analyses (e.g. longitudinal modeling of continuous and binary outcomes, time to event models) in a timely manner
3) Summarizing results of analyses in tables and graphics for reports and manuscripts; and
4) Preparing sections of the manuscript for publication.
5) Knowledge of JCL strongly preferred
6) Experience in advanced statistical analyses (e.g. longitudinal modeling of continuous and binary outcomes, time to event models); experience with cognitive data a plus
- Three (3) years of programming in SAS, SQL, VBA, net, or equivalent statistical analytical programming language.
- Minimum two (2) or more years of related analytical consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations
research, or related field required OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
Job Number: 709359