Candidates for this role must able to speak, read, and write fluently in both English and Spanish. Candidates must be able to reside and work within the United States without sponsorship.
At WorkForce Software, we know that with the right people, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key to our growth, market presence and Company Culture. By hiring the best people and helping them grow professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for WFS and for the people who work here.
The Senior Consultant works to deliver our WorkForce Software (WFS) Suite in a way that solves the distinct business challenges for each customer. The Senior Consultant leads the team by evaluating, mentoring, and educating other Consultants on products and solutions.
• Facilitate client workshops either onsite or remotely with strong expertise in designing and implementing enterprise software in a client-facing and/or team leadership role
• Experience in gathering system requirements, designing, testing, training, defining procedures and implementing solutions on a global scale under strict business deadlines
• Experience implementing industry best practices to meet client requirements
• Lead complex global implementation projects and provide expertise on the WorkForce Suite providing direction to project team members
• Ability to work independently and run multiple concurrent assignments on partner and client facing engagements
• Manage stakeholder expectations, demonstrating thought leadership and the ability to influence at all organization levels
• Create Business Requirements and Technical Documentation resulting from mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for client approval
• Ensure quality, by overseeing accuracy, completeness and compliance of the project deliverables
• Guide and direct the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the projects in hand
• Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by consultants and/or partners on project activities
• Support pre-sales activities such as proposals and scope of work writing, client presentations, etc.
• Participate in internal initiatives. Develop and assist in the roll-out of processes for efficiency and improvement
• Mentor and develop other consultants, in both internal and partner teams, to improve the quality of engagements and strengthen the Global Services consulting practice
• Five years of consulting experience implementing global enterprise solutions
• Desire and ability to learn new aspects of WFS Suite quickly to support partner core delivery teams
• Cross trained on more than one area of expertise or the willingness to do so within the next six months
• Demonstrated effective teamwork across diverse solution delivery teams
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences throughout the company and customer executives
• Ability to balance both Analytic and Creative problem solving
• Knowledgeable of and understands common implementation principles and lifecycle
• Capability to exercise mature judgement
• Excellent customer relationship management and business acumen
• Strong persuasion skills
• Formula language skills desirable
• Ability to work on a dynamic, customer-focused team
• Ability to travel up to 25%, with potential for international travel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Valid through: 2/22/2021
$160K — $200K + + bonus