$100K — $150K *
The Android Developer will be involved in the complete lifecycle of complex programs to help define the technical approach for proposal and SOW responses and estimate the corresponding effort. You will also be focused on the analysis, design, delivery, and deployment of the most complex cloud application development programs. Sound like fun? Read on.
● Building efficient, well-designed mobile applications.
● Designing and developing for performance and scalability, and to meet the overall detailed requirements of the system.
● Collaborating with fellow developer, testing, operations and architecture teams when projects and changes in technology have impact across the enterprise.
● Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations of mobile applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
● A minimum of 7 years software development experience-- 5 years of which are specific to front-end technologies-- 3 years of which are in Android development.
● At least 3-5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment.
● Expert with the Android platform and Android developer tools.
● Software development experience in Java and Android Studio.
● Hands-on experience with Agile development practices- and Agile, XP, or Scrum project methodologies.
● Understanding of web services technologies. (can get specific here as necessary)
● Experience designing (or re-designing) APIs a plus.
● Confident problem solver and communicator.
● Meticulous. Strong attention to detail.
● Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment on mission-critical applications.
● Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
● Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
Valid through: 8/17/2020