$100K — $150K *
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerate our clients' journey to their Digital Future. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
Using a combination of digital strategy, digital engineering, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives.
Virtusa engages its clients to re-imagine their business models and develop strategies to defend and grow their business by introducing innovative products and services, developing distinctive digital consumer experiences, creating operational efficiency using digital labor, developing operational and IT platforms for the future, and rationalizing and modernizing their existing IT applications infrastructure. As a result, its clients are simultaneously able to drive business growth through digital-first customer experiences, while also consolidating and modernizing their IT application infrastructure to support digital business transformation.
Holding a proven record of success across industries, Virtusa readily understands its clients' business challenges and uses its domain expertise to deliver innovative applications of technology to address its clients' critical business challenges. Examples include building the world's largest property & casualty claims modernization program; one of the largest corporate customer portals for a premier global bank; an order to cash implementation for a multinational telecommunications provider; and digital transformation initiatives for media and banking companies.
Job Category: Delivery
• Very good understanding of Event-processing pipelines using Kafka, Java, Zookeeper, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, S3, Spark Streaming.
• Hands experience in writing code for Producers, Consumers, Event processing with in Kafka, Spark streaming. Good hands on experience in building applications using event driven framework with Kafka.
• Able to install new Kafka clusters and troubleshoot Kafka related issues in production environment with in given SLAs.
• Work in Big Data Environment and familiar with Big data tools like Spark, Hive, Hbase etc.
• Familiar with Cloud deployments and other AWS tools like S3, Kinesis Streams, Kinesis Firehose, AWS connect etc.
• 8 years of experience in building large scale enterprise integration implementation and web services and Microservices etc.
• Using and developing event driven frameworks and REST services using databases, both RDBMS and NoSQL (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.) Development experience with Java.
• Hands-on experience in Java, Rest API, Kafka, Elasticsearch, SQL, AWS.
• Hands customer facing experience supporting external developers in complex partner integration projects.
• Work in a fast-paced agile development environment
• Fine tune Hadoop applications for high performance and throughput
• Troubleshoot and debug any Hadoop ecosystem run time issues
• Understanding enterprise Hadoop environment
• Ability to use JSON and/or XML formats for message. Able work with Avro, parquet formats.
• Ability to work as part of a Scrum team, following SAFe agile practices
• Strong communication and collaboration skills Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization
• Knowledge of version control such as Git / Bitbucket and Jenkins for builds Understanding of how to integrate code into automated deployment pipelines with CICD
Valid through: 8/17/2020