Description: The Senior Consultant will be responsible for successfully customizing and deploying the Salesforce applications. In this capacity, the Consultant will be an expert in Salesforce features and CRM business processes. The Consultant will draw on technical and CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of Salesforce. This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, and 30% delivery. Travel may be required.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please email your resume to our Recruiting Group.
- • Lead project through all phases
- • Meet with customers’ senior management and executives
- • Guide requirements gathering and design sessions
- • Configure Salesforce to meet customer requirements
- • Manage scope and client expectations
Skills and Qualifications:
- • Must be able to articulate complex concepts to various audiences
- • Demonstrated ability to manage client projects in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- • Excellent analysis skills with proven ability to design and optimize business processes
- • Excellent presentation and communication skills
- • More than one year of hands on experience with at least one CRM solution
- • 4+ years of consulting experience
- • Must demonstrate a strong ability and initiative to learn
- • Bachelor’s degreerequired, advanced degree a plus